Excuse the plug but the company I'm working with, which is a WPP company, is looking for a technical lead. The job description is below. If this is you please drop a line. THis is a NYC based position
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversees the work of consultants and junior developers.
- Performs system analysis and application development on mission critical systems.
- Works with development manger to set priorities and timelines and to ensure that systems meet users’ requirements.
- Provides mentoring to junior developers both formally and informally.
- Implements general procedures, guidelines and protocols for the development of effective software solutions.
- Analyze the efficiency of all computer systems and propose enhancements.
- Track progress and status of all projects and report to the Development Manager.
- Works with Development Manager to resolve user complaints.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as required.
- At least 7 years of Software Development experience
- 5+ years of C# development. C# should be solid back end development.
- At least 3 years experience leading software development teams with 5+ members
- Good XML experience.
- Good SQL Server experience including writing stored procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Some demonstrated Web Services experience a plus.
- Experience working in a heterogeneous environment and interfacing with systems on a number of platforms (PostgreSQL, MYSQL, Linux, OSX) a plus.
- Solid Data and Object modeling experience preferred.
- SQL Server
- Stored Procedures
- Enterprise Environment
- Middle Tier